Saturday 8 December 2018

Best Brother Ever

“please you have to I’m begging you if I don’t pass you know what will happen mom wont let me go please do this for me I'm your sister”

“No way its a stupid idea besides what do you ever do for me?”

My sister was begging me to help her pass an important exam she had already failed it and knew this second chance was her last one there would be no 3rd bite of the cherry but what she was asking was absurd there was no way I was going to switch bodies with her why would I want to I had no intention of becoming a girl let alone my sister.
“Please if I fail you know mom wont let me spend the weekend at Crystal Lake with my friends”

I knew full well why she wanted to go to Crystal lake for the weekend and it wasn’t because her friends were going I had overheard her on the phone she was going because that was when she was going to “do it” with her boyfriend for the first time and I wanted no part of it why should I help her to loose her virginity.

The begging continued for hours and against my better judgement I relented and that was that I found myself looking at my own face I was now Shawna my sister and it felt so weird nothing could prepare me for how it felt to be soft a feminine her big tits hanging on my chest just how do girls cop with these unruly things I thought but I wasn’t given any time to really get accustomed to my new temporary body as before long I was sat in a class room attempting to pass Shawna’s exam.


It was then her plan fell down a bit I hadn’t got a fucking clue what the text was about how on earth was I going to be able to pass this exam now I am a pretty smart guy but this exam was total gibberish to me. I was about to start panicking but then an opportunity presented itself to me.

I could see the teacher looking at me then I could smell his manly odour and in this new body I liked it, his manly musk combined with his aftershave was making my borrowed pussy wet.

I couldn’t believe it my sister the virgin was getting aroused by her teacher and I then knew how to make the most of tis situation I was going to get my sister a brilliant grade after all I was such a wonderful brother.


I could feel the bulge in his pants it was apparent he wanted me and he was going to get exactly what he wanted provided he gave me a A+ on this exam. Of course he agreed  providing I was a good fuck I was a virgin and he knew it he just couldn’t resist popping a cherry sorry sis guess your first time wont really be your first time it would be mine and I was going to enjoy every second of it.




At first I was a little hesitant after all the only cock I had held was my own and this was massive in comparison to my little boy penis this wasn't a penis no this was a cock a large manly cock forged for one purpose to satisfy a woman and here I was in my sisters girly body and he was ready and waiting to make a woman of me and deep inside my new self I knew I would be very satisfied by it so I did what every good brother would do and dutifully climbed upon his throbbing cock.



His cock felt so big slowly sliding into my sisters pussy. He was huge and it felt so good feeling him inside me the pain of penetration soon gave way to wonderful pleasure and my mind turned to how much fun I was gong to have fucking my boyfriend at Crystal lake after all this was my body now I had earned it I'm such a good brother.





1 comment: