Tuesday 1 January 2019

Cheerleader Corruption

Tara had been my best friend for years but recently we began to grow apart as more and more she began acting like a total bitch as well as dressing like a complete slut. Then I began to notice other changes they were subtle at first and I thought that it was down to my over active imagination but as time went on the changes became more pronounced and I was certain they weren’t a figment of my imagination it wasn’t just her personality that was changing her body was changing to match it.

The more Tara hung around with her new slutty cheerleader friends the more she began to resemble them her body getting hotter as her small tits grew even bigger pretty soon she looked like any other slutty spoiled bitch of a cheerleader it broke my heart to loose my best friend but pretty soon we were no longer speaking as I was one of the unpopular unattractive nerds they looked down there noses on.

I thought things between me and Tara had reached there lowest ebb that was until I found her in bed with my boyfriend Josh.

I stood in shocked silence to see my friend bouncing on my boyfriends cock her huge tits bouncing as her fucked her.

“Tara how could you” I said holding back the tears.

“Oh hi Ashlynn” Tara Said with a bitchy sneer ” You going to cry? your pathetic just like this small dicked loser I’m only fucking him to prove a point I’m a hot popular cheerleader now and I can get any man into bed even faithful Josh here”

“well your welcome to him his cock is too small for someone as hot as me I can hardly feel it but I get some pleasure in knowing from now on when he fucks you he will be thinking of me and my tight perfect pussy and big tits”

I watched as she climbed off Josh got dressed in her slutty clothes and made her exit “laters enjoy your boring dull life “she sneered as she left. I was upset at Josh cheating but the fact it was my former friend being so nasty hurt more. It was the fault of these bitch cheerleaders that changed Tara and I was determined to save her and get my friend back.

The next day I decided the best place to start my investigation into the cause of Tara’s change was the Cheerleaders changing room so I waited for the coast to be clear then sneaked inside to find evidence of something sinister behind her sudden change in personality.

They were all at practice so there was nobody about but I wasn’t really sure what I was looking for or if they would be foolish enough to leave any incriminating evidence of some sort of wrong doing just laying around but I was desperate after a thorough search I had found nothing well nothing except a spare cheerleader uniform.

I picked up the uniform a look of disgust on my face I hated cheerleaders they were all nasty selfish spoiled bitches in my experience and this uniform symbolised there group but for some reason I couldn’t put it down.

I felt an uncontrollable urge to undress down to my underwear then to don the uniform. Every fibre of my being knew this is what I wanted I realised now it wasn’t hatred of those evil slutty bitches but jealously I wanted to be one of them more than anything in the world.

As I slipped on the skirt I felt a rush of adrenaline as it appeared my legs now looked more toned and lengthier it must be my imagination it isn’t as if clothed can change you but that was exactly what was taking place I just hadn't accepted the wonderful reality of it all yet.

Next I slipped on the top of the cheerleader uniform and felt pleasure a 100 times greater than any I had felt before as the fat of my stomach seemed to be magically redistributed to other parts of my body my small tits swelling up till I ha tits even bigger than Tara’s the uniform had given my the type of body possessed by those other slutty cheerleaders and I loved it.

 
 
I felt so sexy and horny my pussy was so wet all I wanted was to feel a large cock sliding into my tight cheerleader pussy it felt so wonderful to be a slutty cheerleader bitch images of Tara riding my boyfriend flashed across my mind and all I could see was how small and pathetic his cock was I was out of that losers league now I needed a stud with a big dick to fuck me so it was fortunate that the captain of the football team just happened to enter the changing room to surprise his girlfriend after practice.
 

“ooh Tyler your cocks so big it hardly fits in my hand” I cooed as I took out his big cock it was so much bigger than my boyfriends this was the kind of cock I deserved to be riding not that small loser dick I had grown accustomed too and even better he had a girlfriend the thoguth of his cheating dick sliding in my tight cheerleader pussy mad the deed all the more exciting.

 
 
I felt his rigid cock pressing up against me any desire he had to remain faithful to his girlfriend had long since been abandoned no hot-blooded man could resist a slut like me and I was about to demonstrate my slutty credentials by giving him a big wet blowjob.
 
It was funny I used to hate the thought of having a mans dick in my mouth I found the idea of sucking a guy off disgusting but now it felt like the most natural think in the world of coure my ex would be pissed to disvocer my newfound love of giving head as he would never get to see just how good at it I was.
 

“Fuck yes! give it to me Tyler those tight wet lips feel good around that big dick of yours don’t they?”

“Of course they do you like my tight cheerleader pussy don’t you” I groaned as Tyler took me from behind I had never had anyone this big and I loved it his cock was several times larger than my boyfriends.
 

Tyler didn’t answer he was too busy fucking me to answer but I could see the intense concentration on his face as he fucked me I wished his girlfriend could see me now taking a hot load in my cheating pussy of her man

“shit I’ve cum like way to many times I don’t think I can get enough of you”i moaned as I felt his seed flood my unprotected womb I lay there in my new cheerleader uniform Tylers cum dripping out of m pussy I ws a cheating manipulative bitch now I was a perfect cheerleader I couldn’t wait to meet up with Tara and all my new bitchy Friends.

 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment