Monday 11 March 2019

It looked like an ordinary hairband when I first found it I never expected it to possess magical powers then again I didn’t believe in magic. 
 
As soon as I picked it up I could feel a power flowing through it as I held it I felt confident as though I could take on the world the I heard a female voice in my mind tempting me with promises of power I could have it all if only I placed it on my head and surrendered myself to it what was a guy to do?
 
This was absurd there was no way a simple hairband could deliver on all its promises but I had nothing to lose so I placed the plain black hairband on my head then I felt its power flowing through me.
 
I dropped to knees I felt as though I had the wind knocked out of me by a powerful blow to the stomach but this wasn’t a painful experience I felt only pleasure as I began to transform.
 
I could see my hands were shrinking I felt pressure building in my chest as it began to swell within seconds I was the proud owner of a wondrous pair of large firm tits I knew I was becoming a woman a hot sexy woman filled with confidence I would be a hot teenage bitch and was going to love every second of it I could feel all my morals and inhibitions draining from me leaving only a nasty amoral bitch behind.
 
Reality shifted all traces of my old life as a boring male had vanished my room now represented that of a spilt vain bitch my desk and x-box replaced my a dressing table filled with expensive perfume and make-up my wardrobe now filled to bursting with hundreds of sexy outfits and more shoes than I could count I liked how my new life looked and more impressive was my new body I was a stunner no mistake about it.
 

I looked all sweetness and light but behind this innocent façade I was a manipulative bitch and it was time to except my newfound bitchy confidence and get what I wanted and what I wanted now was a man to fuck and as luck would have it Tyler my brothers friend was du to arrive to play basketball with my brother he would be far too busy fucking me to bother shooting hoops.
 

I grabbed Tyler and took him to my bedroom he protested not wanting to fool around with his best friends sister but I knew he was a man and thus powerless to resist me as my hand slipped into his shorts I could feel his cock slowly growing hard in my hands yep he wanted me all right.


I looked at his cock in wide-eyed surprise it was as big as my head I couldn’t wait to have this big veiny bastard deep inside me I felt like such a slut and moments ago I was a boy and would be horrified at the thought of touching a cock let alone doing what I was about to and sucking the wonderful looking dick.
 

Tyler tore off my clothes desperate to see my hot naked body I panicked at first as the headband slipped from my head but luckily my slutty body remained I decided to act like the new slut was and took Tyler’s cock in my mouth and began to suck him off.
 
Although it was my first time giving a blowjob I was a natural new slutty instincts were at my command and I could tell Tyler liked what I was doing, but I was no longer interested in his pleasure I offered him my tight teenage pussy it was time he gave some pleasure to me by fucking me from behind.
 

I could feel every inch of his hard cock as he thrust into me I grabbed my bed as pleasure overwhelmed my senses sex as a woman felt fantastic my entire body was shuddering with the intense pleasure of my first orgasm as a woman and I knew this was only the beginning of my wonderful life as a hot teenage bitch.


The End!





 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment