Wednesday 17 February 2021

Bad Karma

Her pussy was so tight as he fucked her the look of lust and innocence lost in her face he was close soon Tyler would cum in her recently virginal pussy, Then with one las thrust he groaned as he shot his load deep into her in protected womb exhausted he collapsed on top of her running his hands through her hair as his dick spurted the last of his seed into her then once his balls were empty her rolled of her and lay there satisfied that he had just got his rocks off feeling nothing for her

“Was I good?” She asked her hand stroking Tyler’s muscular chest

“You were great” Tyler replied his tone one of indifference

“I love you” she said 

“Let’s not get carried away it was just sex we had fun and now we’re done I think you should leave I’ll call you” Tyler said getting out of bed and tossing her, her  clothes

“And I think we should just keep this between us after all I’m dating your sister” Tyler added as he entered the bathroom “I’m going to take a shower I want you gone by the time I get out” he shouted after her

Tyler stood in front of the bathroom mirror admiring his reflection he had a sly smile on his face the kind guys get when they have just fucked someone they shouldn't have.

Well stud you did a number on her I hope her pussy was worth it” asked a familiar voice in Tyler’s head.

For as long as Tyler could remember he was never truly alone he could always hear her voice and as he got older she would speak to him with ever more frequency as a young boy his parents believed Tyler was talking to an imaginary friend then as he grew older and he still heard her voice, whoever or whatever the voice was it was a part of Tylers life perhaps he was mad but he liked to talk to the inner voice even if it did alway tempt him to do the wrong think and for all the mad things he had done having just fuked his sisters young innocent girlfriend was easily the worst thing he had ever done. 

“You know it what can I say she couldn’t resist me I’m a fucking love machine and you know it”

Bullshit she was a naive virgin with a crush on you and you played her like a fiddle, did it feel good lying to her and taking her virginity then stud?”

“Hey she was good enough for the time being you know besides it was your idea to fuck her to work out my frustrations, besides if shes stupid enough to believe that I love you and you would fuck me if you loved me bullshit then she deserves everything she gets the stupid cow”

I know and I’m greatful you did more for me than you will ever know your a bad boy Tyler but cheating on your girlfriend like that with her innocent virgin sister no less well that’s just low but it did give me the strength to do this

Tyler found himself frozen to the spot his gaze transfixed to the bathroom mirror then to his horror he saw the changes begin his shaved head had started to sprout hair 

“What the fuck what’s happening to me I can’t move” 

Oh Tyler you will move when I let you move your body is mine now for years I’ve been trapped inside your body imprissoned in a cage of Male flesh but today I win my freedom for years I have been coaxing you to be bad and you have played righ into my hands” Tyler’s inner voice mocked

I’ve been getting so much stronger you really have gnerate such bad Karma with each bad deed a little white lie here a big fib there, cheating on a test, bullying those nerds and now you cheated on your loving girlfriend with her sister no less oh yes your a bad boy and now I’m free

"Fucking bitch what have you done to me" demanded Tyler

"Oh you have done this to yourself  I only gave you a little nudge you loved being bad and now your paying the piper"

Tyler with his gaze transfized on the mirror saw long blonde hair erupt from his shaved head as he wathced his face contort and change shape till looking back at him was the face of a babe.

"Oh yes looking good much better wouldnt you agree Tyler?" asked Tyers inner voice

"No stop this this is my body and im not going to ler you get away with this I dont want to be a girl you bitch" screamd Tyler to the voice inisde him

"Well tough shit this isn't about what you want anymore its about what I want and right now I want tits nice big ones

"No!! Dont you fucking dare" threatned Tyler but it was no use as if in defiance to his demands his chest immediatly begn to swell till two large luscious tits had balooned on his cheast his hands betrraying him as they reached up to grab his new ample breasts

"oh yes much better and way bigger than any of the girls at your school im going to be so fucking hawt ill be running that place within a week" laughed the inner voice mockingly

"And ill tell you one thing Tyler I wont miss looking out through your eyes at this thing"

 Tylers hands once more moved of there own accord and strocked his flaccid cock it hanging there limp and lifeless after fucking his girfriends sister

"its time we had a pussy after all im a woman and women have pussies dont they?

Tyler didnt have to look down and see it disapear he felt every tiny sensation of his cock shrinking and pulling up inside him taking his empty balls with it as his new pussy opend in its place. 

The absence of the familiar feeling of his cock between his legs was so disturbing but as his fingers began to explore his new sex he felt like he was losing more of himself as the inner voice took control soon Tyler couldn't feel anything as he was relegated to the inner voice in the head of a new body a blonde bitchy body his bad karma had freed her Tyler was no more Veronika had been born.

 


 "oh fuck yeah it feels good to be alive this body is mine now I feel so hot and bitchy finally I have air to breathe a body to feel and oh fuck yes a pussy to fuck with" moaned Veronika

 "hey Tyler you in there what do you think I turned out great didnt I?"

"you bitch give me back my body I don't want to be a girl you cant do this to me" Said the inner voice of Tyler

"What do you mean I cant do it i've done it this is me now Veronika a hot blonde bitch see this pussy these tits there mine now your nothing a voice in my head all that bad Karma really bit you in the ass didnt it chump"

"Why are you doing this to me please give me back my body" pleaded Tyler 

"I did nothing you were the bad boy that fed me bad Karma being bad feels so good doesnt it you think you were bad though you haven't seen anything yet, but you wll see it after all you can see everything trough my eyes your going to watch trapped in my female flesh while I act out every dark fantasy for starters im a hot teenage bitch but tecnically im still a virgin its time i fixed that old friend"

Some Time Later

Being trapped in his body as nothing more than a diembodied voice was one thing but being able to see the wrld tough his former eyes powerless to do anything was a living nightmare especially when the body was being driven by someone as eveil and bitchy as Veronika it appeared she loved to torment Tyler and what would torment him more than to seduce and fuck his step dad while he was forced to watch.

 


 "ooh his so young your mom has good taste Tyler im going to enjoy losing my virginity to him I can feel his big cock throuh his pants I cant wait to climb on that big cock"

 "No you cant dont you dare you bitch your not going to fuck him you hear me"

 "Exactly how are you going to stop me his going to fuck me and your going to watch im a husband stealing bitch his married cock is going to fill me up so good"


"oh yes play with my tits and rub my pussy my tight teenage body makes you forget all about your wife besides shes an old dried up hag you need a young pussy for that big dick of your ooh yes i need you in me fuck me baby" moaned Veronika she knew Tyler would be seething at her now it was so sweet being a bad bitch she had waitied years to posess a body of her own she was going to love ever second of her first fuck.


As Veronika rode the big dick of Tylers stepdad he screamed in anguish inside her mind

"ill get you for this you bitch i dont care how long it takes ill get my body back your going to pay you fucking bitch"

"yes I am a bitch arent I and  fucking I love it but dont lose hope if you manage to convince me to be good you can gain strength from the good Karma and get your body back but lets be real thats never going to happen" Veronica retorted with a sinister smile



1 comment:

  1. Loved this, the transformation and ending were spectacular, thank you Erica

    ReplyDelete