Friday 12 November 2021

Accidental Slut Part 4: Scarlet

 

“Oh my god your a girl and not just any girl damn your hot”

“I feel so fucking good come over here and fuck me”

“I cant I have a girlfriend”

“Good then you can tell me how much better I was” the newly formed girl wasn’t taking no for an answer she was horny and her former best friend’s cock would provide adequate release as she unbuckled his pants and released the cock fro within her eyes widened she vaguely remember having one of her own between her legs no she wanted nothing more than to have another between her legs only this time thrusting into her snatch.

“oh fuck yes right there that’s it you so fucking good” the new slut screamed

“Damn your pussy is so tight you were right your much better than my girlfriend but what do I call you?”

“Who care about names at a time like this just shut up and fuck me I suppose if you need a name you can call me Scarlet sort of goes with the hair wouldn’t you say”

So Scarlet as she was now know rode her first cock the newly born slut fucked her best friend till he shot his load deep into her unprotected pussy her tight new pussy seemed to milk his cock fry till finally she was satisfied.

Exhausted from the fuck Scarlet collapsed to the floor her big tits slowly starting to deflate as her hair lost its brilliant red shine and grew shorter in a few moments scarlet was gone replaced by a very confused boy.

But this transformation hadn’t gone unseen for Clair had arrived to use the lab to work on a cure it seemed now she had even more reason to seek a cure she wanted to confront the boys to explain but felt to guilty so she just quietly slipped away to work on the cure in secret it no point telling them not till I can fix this she thought.

Meanwhile the former scarlet looking dazed and confused had some questions

“Dude your naked and my head is banging did I dream that or did we just you know fuck?”

“Dude it was incredible you were this smoking hot babe called Scarlet and we fucked and let me tell you she is amazing best fuck I’ve ever had but you back to normal now I don’t know how it happened but that was some crazy ass shit”

The two boys got dressed vowing to never tell another soul about what had happened things were a bit awkward between the two but they both agreed on one thing they wanted it to happen again

“It felt incredible becoming Scarlet I felt so sexy and confident it was like someone else taking over but I can remember bits of it and I like what I remember”

So there we have two victims of this peculiar accident one thinks its a curse the other a blessing Clair very much wanted rid of the curse as she sat in the library poring over her notes she began to feel light headed and she knew what that meant Chelsea was returning she packed up her things and raced out the library to the girls rest room, all the while her hair turning blonde as her braces melted from her teeth a smile appearing on her lips Clair was gone Chelsea had returned

“Oh dear seems like Clair’s been a busy little bee trying to find a cure” Chelsea said admiring her self in the mirror.

“She wants to get rid of me does she well ill see about that hmm Scarlet was it ill have to introduce myself perhaps the two of us can come up with a way to get rid of that bitch. Clair wont be  spoiling my fun if I have anything to say about it speaking of Fun Darren should be in the Gym about now I think its high time I showed him what this slut is capable of”

To be continued

1 comment:


  1. Superb story, can't wait to see the rest.
    I think I too if I find myself changing into a woman I'll be a crazy bitch hungry for sex until I forget about my male body and stay in that bitch body and get fucked by lots of cock.

    ReplyDelete