Sunday 23 June 2019

Nothing but Contempt


As conscious slowly returned Ian knew he was in trouble his head was podng from the blow he received and here he was with a splitting head ache tied to a chair whoever was behind this clearly had sinister intentions then he spotted someone he hoped he would never see again it was Megan and she had an all to familiar evil gleam in her eye.



"Megan what the fuck untie me now!" Demanded Ian 
"Listen whoever you are in there you have to listen to me Megan is evil she will take over your life you have to take that body suit off before its too late."
 
"oh poor baby its already too late I'm Megan now and I like it I'm never taking this suit off just because you were weak to embrace her power I am going to revel in it"
 
I Cant wait to feel a mans hands all over my tight body as I feel his hard cock deep inside me my tight pussy Is going to make him come so hard and to think I used to be your dweeby little brother Joe" sneered Megan
 
"Joe no it cant be listen if your in there fight it I know it feels good being Megan I remember how it feels as the suit bonds to you its pussy becoming a part of you but it controls you the longer your Megan the more you loose yourself to her"
 

"Boring!"Sneered Megan as a hand reached down to her pussy
 
"Megan is who I am now and I like it she has shown me what it means to be an alpha bitch your just jealous you were to weak to embrace Megan who what she is a goddess and now this pussy is mine"
 
 
"ooh brother is that your cock getting nice and hard I don't blame you, after all you have never been with someone as hot as me have you what do you say I give you a quickie for old times sake you did you used to own this hot tight pussy wanna feel how good it is to fuck it now you will never get to experience having one gain"
 
"your one sick fucked up bitch I'm not going to sleep with you Megan and I wont stop until your gone and I get Joe back"
 
"fool Joes gone and his never coming back and your going to watch as I let some hot stud cum inside me making me Megan forever you never had the conviction to go through with bareback se did you loser well Joe wasn't to be me its his destiny"
 
Poor Ian struggled in vain to break his bonds he knew Megan was evil but the body suit had taken over his sweet innocent brother now Joe was about to be gone for good she was right he feared what he would do if he remained Megan he should have burned the suit but somehow it had escaped taken on a life of its own and had taken Joe as its host and now Ian was powerless as he was forced to watch the evil bitch a she made Joe her host permanently.
 

"yes give it to me your going to make me cum this could have been you now you can watch as your slutty sister gets double teamed by these two studs"
 
Ian watched tied to the chair as a Megan was fucked by his two best friends a final humiliation knowing soon his friends would shoot there load deep inside his so called "sister" and his brother would be lost forever sealed in the body of an evil bitch.
 
"yes that's it cum inside me fuck I can feel it shooting deep inside me yes I am whole once more thank god ill never be worn buy a  loser like you again now don't go anywhere boys Joe is going to watch as you do me again and again"
 
The end!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment