Thursday 6 August 2020

Cheers for the new life

I couldn't believe what I was hearing my girlfriend was going to try out for the cheer squad she was going to join those spiteful scheming bitches I couldn't bare the thought of loosing my girlfriend to those cows I had to act all supportive like the devoted boyfriend but I wasn't going to loose my girlfriend so I came up with a devious plan to save my girlfriend from herself.
 
My plan was drastic badly thought out and risky but people to stupid things when there in love and I deeply loved my girlfriend and would do anything to keep her out of the clutches of those evil bitches. I was going to use a possession spell that had been in the family for years to possess  my girlfriend then make sure  I failed the audition what couldn't possibly go wrong.
 


Thanks to the spell I slipped easily into my girlfriends body just before her audition it felt so weird being inside her tight  body her pussy felt alien to me between my toned legs it took all my strength not to spend an hour playing with the new sex I now possessed but I had an audition to attend with the head cheerleader and the schools star quarterback a meathead called Johnny.
 
 
As I entered the room I could see Johnny leering at me he made it so obvious he wanted to fuck me I felt like punching him in his face for looking at my girlfriend like that but to my surprise I found my new body reacting in ways unfamiliar to me my girlfriend was actually getting turned on by Johnny the feeling of arousal while alien to me felt so good I decided to have a little fun with him and flirted back it was weird flirting with a guy being a straight male but inside my girlfriends boy it just came naturally to me now.
 

The plan was to fuck up the audition but as I started my routine I was getting into it I could see Johnny wanted me and if I'm honest with myself I wanted him badly there was no way I was going to make a fool of myself in front of him by fucking up my routine luckily I had all my girlfriends muscle memory and nailed the audition Johnny was impressed I could tell.
 
I was alone in the shower after my audition and I finally had some time to myself to experiment with my girlfriends body after all I would be leaving it soon but I just couldn't get Johnny out of my mind i was actually thinking about how big his cock was and how would it feel inside my pussy.
 
The thought of Johnny fucking me behind his girlfriends back the head cheerleader no less was turning me on like I couldn't believe but this was pure fantasy this wasn't my body and I wasn't going to fuck Johnny I just had to leave this body as my thoughts were getting a little out of control then something unexpected happened Johnny walked into the shower block.
 

I acting all coy as Johnny stood so close to me god he had a great body I was more turned on than ever before all those naught thoughts were about to become a reality I was going to abuse my girlfriends body in away that was so wrong and that made it all the more exciting illicit sex was such a turn on.


As we embraced I felt his hot body next to mine I could feel his growing erection sticking into me his cock was way bigger than mine he was clearly an alpha male and I chomping at the bit to feel his large cock entering my pussy I wasn't even thinking of this body as my girlfriends any more it was mine now to do with as I see fit and I was going to get laid.
 
 
Johnny pushed me against the wall masterfully then slid his large cock deep inside my pussy  gasped as I felt full for the first time his cock was huge and it felt so good and then as he slowly withdrew, right while I was at the precipice of ecstasy I felt so empty and unfulfilled and then he thrust powerfully into me and I exploded in pleasure he was fucking me and I was loving every second of it.
 
Johnny used every inch of my body to make himself feel good and I just knew I was never evacuating this body I would become head cheerleader and Johnny's girlfriend and nobody could stop me I had become the bitch I feared my girlfriend would become and loved it!
 
The end!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment