Saturday 29 August 2020

It Belongs in a Museum Chapter 3: Mistress Morgana

 
 
The mask fused to Morris's face as its power flowed into his body filling him with vitality once more it had worked the masks power had saved his life but the masks work was far from done, Morris didn't want to change and he desperately pulled at the mask  desperate to remove it before the change took him.
 
Morris tugged at the mask with all his might but it was stuck fast to his face as he pulled at the mask his nails were beginning to lengthen and his fingers becoming more dainty and feminine his body becoming younger and hotter a voice echoing in his head.
 
"Why are you resisting give in surrender to my power and become the bitch you were meant to be imagine all we can accomplish tighter" said the voice seductively in his mind

"No your evil I don't want what your offering I just want to live I wont surrender ill beat you I will" Shouted Morris defiantly still tugging at the mask desperate to forestall the changes and save himself from becoming that which he despised.
 
"you can fight all you want but I will win in the end your body is already changing your already becoming the dominant bitch your meant to be soon that pathetic caged cock will begone and your wonderful new enticing pussy will be in its rightful place remember the feeling when your friend caged you cock the humiliating taste of failure on your tongue as you drank cum from my perfect pussy you can have all that"
 
Morris found his resolve faltering as he remembered the humiliation of eating cum from Kayla's pussy
 
"your weakening good give in and imagine all the hot sex you can have here let me give you a small sample of what you can do as me" images of hot sex invaded Morris mind as he found himself I the body of Kayla with Thomas's big black cock pounding her tight pussy the memories the sensations were fleeting leaving Morris wanting more.
 
 
 
 No sooner had he relived Kayla's memories they were gone leaving Morris feeling empty it felt so good being bad the goddess was right he needed this he deserved to be a bad bitch he craved attention the feeling of big tits on his chest and a wet slit between his legs.

"Yes!!" Morris moaned giving in to the masks corruption "Make me the goddess give me your power and make me a bitch!"

With the last of his resilience broken the mask completed Morris's transformation the cage around his cock dissolving as his cock shrank away as a nice tight slit opened between his legs.

"God yes I feel so good make me a bitch make me hot and slutty" Morris moaned in his new feminine voice as his body transformed his hair turning blonde and lengthening as two big tits swelled upon his chest Morris ran his hands all over his sexy body basking in the liberating feeling of being an blonde bitch she was Morris no more Mistress Morgana had been born.



Motes of dark energy engulfed the newly born bitch as dressed her in an attire befitting her evil dominate bitchy status Morgana felt so alive so liberated from the pathetic morals she used to live by this spelt trouble for whomever crossed her and whimpering at her feet was Kelvin.

Kelvin, having recently regained consciousness from  reverting from his goddess form lay at the floor before Morgana with fear in his eyes he knew the pleasure the goddess got from tormenting weak pitiful specimens like him and he had a bad feeling about this.


"is that fear I see in your eyes Kelvin it should be I could crush you like an insect but that would be over too quickly your my bitch now when I'm done you will long for the blissful mercy of oblivion I'm going to get off on tormenting you my pussy already wet at the thought of dominating a maggot like you" Morgana said in a mocking tone as she crushed Kelvins balls beneath her black leather boots.

"your just a shadow beneath my throne so week and underserving f my favour, could make you my high priestess or a worthless runt your life and existence is in my delicately manicured hands no beg for your life that I may shove you mercy"

Kelvin knew his life was now in her hands in roped to his knees in supplication of the goddess and began to kiss her boots

"Please mistress forgive my transgressions let me serve you make me your high priestess think of everything we could accomplish together ice had a taste of power I'm begging you give me more"

Morgana loved how pitiful Kelvin was seeing the sub mewling at hew feet made her feel powerful, godlike she could snap her fingers and erase him from existence such was her power but where would the fun be in that she had better plans reaching down she stroked his tiny cock and watched as it began to grown in her hands soon kelvin was endowed with a cock worthy of an Alpha male still attached to his anything but alpha male body.

"now there is a cock worth of pleasing a goddess would you like to fuck me Kelvin to please your goddess with your new cock" asked Morgana

"oh yes mistress anything for you I live only to serve" he pleaded

Morgana just looked at him with disgust as if this pathetic looser even with his new cock was worthy of her pussy but she wasn't quite done tormenting Kelvin yet

"Well if your going to serve me lets give you a body even worthy of me" with a wave of her had her dark power flowed though kelvin as the years melted away and tattoos seared into his flesh marking him as Morgana's property forever a leash forming around his neck

"oh Kelvins someone is getting fucked but it wont be my pussy not yet and certainly not by you your cock exist as a reminder of my power you will live with the knowledge you have a huge cock that will never again no the joys of entering a pussy you cant even get it hard its shall forever remain limp and useless just like you are" Morgana mocked as a she formed a strap on from thin air

"Ww Whats that for?" stammered Kelvin

"I said someone was getting fucked didn't I I'm a woman of my word your ass is mine little beta boy"



Morgana grabbed hold of the leash and pulled Kelvin closer now god he was so pathetic dominating him was turning Morgana on so much.

"Now be a good boy and suck on it Imagine your Kayla again and this is Michaels big black cock" she commanded

"But" Kelvin hesitated for a second and could see the rage and ire in Morganas eyes disobeying her was a mistake Morgana yanked at his leash slightly straggling him

"Do it Bitch" she commanded


"yes that's it your a good little cock sucker aren't you, you want to be Kayla again so badly don't you?" Morgana said with a bitchy sneer

Kelvin just remained silent and sucked on the strap on deep down wanting with every fibre of his being to become Kayla once more perhaps if he could somehow get hold of the spell Morris used against him he could turn the tables and become Kayla once more

"Good boy I think its time I fucked your ass and made you whimper like a bitch ill fuck the insolence out of you and force those memories of being Kayla from your mind ill break your spirit once and for all"


"That's it take it all my little bitch" Mocked Morgana as she thrust her strap on into Kelvins ass with every thrust more and more of Kelvins mind was wiped his old life fading away  his will power and resistance soon he would be a blank slate his mind a new page on which Morgana would write a new identity one of eternal servitude to her

"No please no don't" whimpered kelvin as his mind was drained away even the precious memories of being Kayla and knowing the joys of being an Alpha bitch were forced from his mind till he was nothing but an obedient slave to Morganas will he no longer even had a name he was nothing now a too to be used and abused by the Goddess.


Morgana sat upon her throne, her obedient puppy at her side he lived to serve his mistress a evil grin on her face as the ashes of the old texts lay strewn about the place among them the broken fragments of the tablet, with that gone her power was all but assured and she had no many devious wand wicked  plans her pussy tingled with excitement for that the future held. Morganas works on this earth had only just begun

To be continued.....



 
 

1 comment: