Monday 4 January 2021

Back-up Bitch

Life was going to be pretty good for Eric from now on he had finally seen off his nemesis, the spoilt bitch Kayla with her finally expelled from school her family had moved out of town no doubt she would now be ruiling the rooste  at another school in another town but that would be someone else’s problem. Eric was actually looking forward to school for once when a strange package arrived in the mail it was a pink envelope that filled Eric with dread the envelope reeked  of an all to familiar smell the smell of that bitch Kayla’s slutty  perfume and bore her unmistakable handwriting the envelope was addressed to Eric.

Eric didn’t want to open the envelope as he felt nothing but contempt for Kayla but curiosity got the better of him and he decided to open it inside was a letter from Kayla.

Dear Eric,

Your probably wondering why I’m writing to you especially after you got me kicked out of school well the truth is I have thought long and hard as to how to best pay you back and have settled on a rather unique form of payback, the one thing you hate the most in this world are vain spiteful stuck up bitches basically my favourite kind of people and so your going to become just that a blonde selfish mean spirited bitch.

Thats right Eric the changes have already begun even now your hands firmly gripping this note are becoming more feminine by now your probably gripping this note with nice manicured bitchy looking claws and I know you want to drop this note and stop reading but you can’t you see your body is betraying you you mind resists but your pathetic male body wants this.

“My god” said a panicked Eric “that bitch is right” 

Try as he might he couldn’t drop the letter he was compelled to read it as he did so he could feel his nails lengthening.

So now you have the nails of a bitch you need the long golden tresses of an alpha bitch I love my long blonde hair and now you have your own your going to love your boyfriend pulling on you hair as he fucks you yes that’s right boyfriend my ex is going to need a hot bitch to fuck with his alpha male dick so I’m gifting you to him yes I know you despise him but look on the bright side he won’t be bullying you anymore the same can’t be said of your looser friends though.

Eric could feel his har lengthening it cascading down his back and if the letter was to be believed it was now blonde 

Speaking of my ex he loves his girls with nice big tits and well let’s just say that wonderful feeling in your chest is your new tits being born go on take a hand off the letter and have a feel of your new tits I bet a looser like you has never felt tits before.

Kayla was right Eric had never touched a girls tits before and feeling his own tits growing in his hand was incredible in fact the whole experience of his body gradually transforming was amazing Eric hated how good it felt and was afraid this pleasure was only the beginning.

Right now you have the blonde hair and tits of a hot alpha birth but you still have the figure of a man a pathetic beta boi but still a man well correction; you had the body of a beta feel that it’s your body changing to give you the killer curves of an alpha bitch god I wish I was there to see you turn your ass should have filled out nicely you probably look like a blonde wet dream by now my work is almost done my precious little bitchling.

if the changes before felt good then the pleasure of his body gaining the required curves of an alpha bitch were beyond words Erica tiny virgin cock had never been so hard evil that was betraying him Eric knew he was almost done the only last vestiges of his former self were his mind and his cock, as he felt a strange twitching in his cock Eric knew it was not long for this world he was about to go full on female and part of him was curious as to what a pussy would feel like.

Almost there Eric now take that tiny dick in your right hand you can carry on holding the letter with you left now stroke that tiny dick look at those hands there more suited to a big alpha cock now but you have to work with what we have that’s it jerk that cock imagine all that hot alpha dick your going to get from now on your a cold hearted evil bitch now just like me hell you could be mistaken for my sister you hate me that’s good soon you will be like me all that hate you get to keep that only channels towards pathetic losers like you that it feel that tiny dick slip from between you hot bitch fingers and pull up inside you yes thats it your pussy is forming welcome to woman hood sister.

Eric moaned he had never cum this hard in his life as he groaned he could hear his voice changeing pitch become a hot bitch voice as he came he felt his dick pull inside him and then an opening formed a a mancured finger slipped into his glorious wretnesa dn shudders of pure pleasure wracked Erics body as he came as a woman for the first time. Eric was now trapped in the body of a buxom blonde bitch the very form he despised this was not good.

I bet you look like such a hot bitch right now and i just know your figners are deep insid oyur new pussy well stop for now that pussy isnt going anywere I need your full attentino for this next part, I want yo to smell this letter thats it breave in the smell of my perfume the letter is soaked in it you can feel it now at the back of your nose and throat that heady aroma of sluttyness but thats not all i mixed in something special a hint of my slutty pussy juices and the very essece of my bitchiness i sacrifeced a year off my perfect life to do this to you so lie back finger that tight wet slit of yours and feel my personlaity seep inot your very soul your going to fade away and becoem nothing more than a fever dream its time for Evie to emerge like a beatuful butterfly your male form was just a cysralis for your true self you nasty little bitch.

"yes" moaned Eric his manicured fingers deep in his wet snatch "begon Erica this body is mine make me the hot bitch I deserve to be make me Evil and slutty make me Evie" 

Eric's pathetic weak male side was no match for the uber bitch emerging deep in his soul a malicious smile formed on Evie's lips Kayla had created a perfect back up bitch one hotter and more evil and devious than she ever imagined Evie was here to stay.


 

 

 

1 comment: