Saturday 9 January 2021

The winning ticket

 


Every year the school held a special raffle for all the Straight A students offering a really great prize for the winner Imagine my surprise when I held the winning ticket I have rotten luck and never win everything all day I was excited about what my prize as the day drew to a close I made my way to the heads office to collect my prize.

I had spent all day imagining what my prize would be little did I know that it would be a prize far greater than I ever imagined as I stood outside the heads office I nervously knocked on the door but there was no answer I listened at the door and couldn’t believe what i heard the unmistakable groans of a woman being fucked what the hell the head is in there and his fucking someone I probably should have gone home but I heard the heads voice tell me to come in and like good student I did.

 

I couldn’t believe it there on the desk was Kendall the biggest slut in school getting fucked by the head and she looked like she was loving every second of it. I was so jealous I wished it was me fucking her I was transfixed on the scene before me an erection was inevitable I just hoped they wouldn’t notice it.

They fucked for what seemed like ages while stood there in quiet amazement at what I was seeing then with a triumphant grunt the head shot his load in her pussy she got up and straightened her clothes then thanked the head for a good fucking and left the head then turned to me oh crap I really though I was in trouble but he just smiled and said “wonderful girl that Kendall great fucking tits wouldn’t you agree?”

“Yeah sure are Sir” I said nervously"

“Be a shame to see her got but there will always be her successor anyway down to business I hear congratulations are in order well don’t keep me waiting boy show me your winning ticket I’m sure your anxious to get your "prize” and I’m eager to see how you turn out as well"

I was confused about what he meant by how I turn out but reached into my pocket and took out the winning ticket it felt warm to the touch and appeared to be glowing.

“Yes looks like we have a winner now just relax and let my little gift work its magic, you see Kendall is leaving us and well we cant have a hot little piece of ass like that just up and leave without a suitable replacement that’s were you come in”

I suddenly became aware of a strange sensation spreading all over my body I was beginning to feel sick in the pit of my stomach but I couldn’t move, I just stood there and listened intently to what the head was saying to me.

“Well looks like the new girl will be a blonde, lovely not had a blonde slut in quite some time now where was I oh yes Kendall is leaving us and well your the winner and your prize is the joyous gift of becoming a woman not just any woman though oh no you will be a right little slut. Trust me in the coming months you will really be grateful for this gift in fact I’m sure you will love showing all us Teachers how grateful you are and look on the bright side you will still be a Straight A student you scratch our back and we scratch yours so to speak”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing they were turning me into a replacement for Kendall she was such a slut and a right bitch and i was now becoming just like her i guess the part about successor made sense now.

The strange feelings continued as I saw how my body had become so slender my hair now growing a lot longer it was blonde according to the head I wish I had a mirror to see how I now looked.

I was horrified at the next phase in the transformation as little by little I grew tits till I had a massive pair the size that Kendall had  next it felt like someone was pushing my dick back into my body with a feminine groan I felt my pussy form and with that I was now a woman not just any woman though a hot peace of ass if the head was right.

 


“Well now you turned out great I’m looking forward to fucking you on this here desk but I’m afraid it will have to wait for now my dear why don’t you head on home and enjoy your new sexy body oh don’t worry the spell alters reality so you will always have been a girl so run along now Taylor ”

The bastard he turns me into a girl and just tells me to run along I couldn’t believe how strange it felt i was in a new body and it felt so alien I was aware of an empty feeling between my legs and realised straight away my new body was horny it wanted cock but could I go through with it could i really fuck a man i still felt like a boy inside and didn’t know if I could even touch another cock let alone have one inside me.

I was rushing home as fast as I could luckily a short cut through the woods wold get me home without seeing anyone I didn’t want anyone to see me not yet anyway just my luck then to bump into my best friend Darren who happened to be in the woods as well.

it was to late he had spotted me and I couldn’t believe it he was checking me out and the bulge in his pants showed he liked what he saw that just made me feel strange inside then I don’t know what made me do it but I showed him my tits.


 Darren wasted no time in grabbing my tits and kissing me before I never noticed but he was so hot i could feel my pussy was getting wet in a few short moments I had soaked my panties with my pussy juice I knew I was going to fuck him and deep inside my new self I wanted his cock in me more than anything in the world and what a slut like me wants she gets but first it would be rude of me to fuck him without first wrapping y slutty pink mouth around his cock and giving him my first blow job.


 As I took Darren’s massive cock in my mouth I realised I had become a slut and was loving it some passers by looked disgusted with me but I didn’t care in fact the thought of them seeing me made me feel hotter than ever think its time to give them something even sluttier to look at it was time for my first fuck.

 

 

As Darren pushed his cock past my tight pussy lips and deep inside me I knew I really had won a great prize being a woman was great and being a slut even better I was going to enjoy my new life and couldn’t wait to begin fucking my teachers.

1 comment:

  1. That is truly spectacular, you're writing is always wonderful.

    ReplyDelete