Tuesday 12 January 2021

My Stepmoms a bitch now so am I

 


“I’m telling you she’s a cheating slut and I am going to prove it to dad. Then he will throw that bitch out things will go back to normal,  just the two of us again, we don’t need that skank in our lives” Edward said over the phone to his best friend Craig. What Edward didn’t know or count on, the bitch he was talking about, his step mother had heard everything. Edward also didn’t know that as well as being a cheating bitch, she also dabbled in black magic well he didn’t know yet…

Courtney couldn’t believe what she was hearing that stupid stepson of hers knew she was cheating this dumb fuck could ruin everything she had it made here a rich husband who worshipped her and regular sex on the side with an endless steam of big dicked studs, but this puny little shit could ruin everything well not if she had anything to do about it thankfully she had a spell she was saving for just such an occasion.

Courtney was loath to waste such a potent magic on this pitiful virgin he wasn’t worth of her gift but she didn’t really have a choice if she did nothing Edward may well become a very awkward thorn in her side no better to deal with the problem now.

Standing in the doorway to Edward room Courtney focused on her pathetic stepson and chanted the spell the magic flowing from Courtney and into Edward at first it appeared as if nothing had happened but as Edward stopping his call as the magic had disrupted his phone signal Courtney knew it was working Edward was fucked well he soon would be.

 With a sinister smirk on her face Courtney watched as Edwards screamed in agony and convulsed on the bed as the sickening sound of bones cracking and reshaping filled the air the transformation was painful which pleased Courtney Edward should suffer for crossing her but soon the pain would subside and Edward would be blessed with a wonderful gift a new body a new sexy body. After a while Edward stopped convulsing his body no longer reshaping its transformation was complete Courtney stood admiring her work Her stepdaughter looked hot.

 

 

“What the fuck I’m am girl” Edward creamed in his new high pitched voice “how is this even possible people don’t just change gender”

“Well Edward you turned out pretty good didn’t you but Edward doesn’t really suit you now I think your new name will be Erica” Courtney said her voice sounding very sinister

“You did this you bitch change me back right now” the new Erica said while inexplicably putting at Courtney

“Oh I could change you back but I wont besides your going to like this new body give it time and you will be a bitch and a slut just like me”

“Dream on bitch I will never get to like this body or act like you I hate you and everything you stand for" shouted Erica

"You hate me now but I promise you, your going to love me when you realise hat a wonderful gift I have given you"  Courtney said placing a reassuring hand on Erica’s shoulder.

 

Erica felt like she had no choice but to go along with Courtney for now if she as ever going to get her dick back.

"now then Erica why don’t you show me those nice tits of yours” Courtney said. Erica slowly apprehensively lowered her top revealing her tits to her hated stepmother she looked down and saw her tits for the first time she had to admit they did look pretty impressive it was a little weird seeing tits from this angle but Erica hoped it would only be a temporary thing.

“Well Erica you seem to have nice tits they feel really good too don’t they men are going to love these babe” Courtney said copping a feel of Erica’s tits

Erica gasped her tits felt so sensitive and Courtney stroking them sent a jolt of pleasure through her body and then she felt it, It was faint but unmistakably there the brief glimmer of female arousal from her new pussy.

“Oh your getting wet aren’t you my little slut your new pussy is getting nice and wet isn’t it I bet your already craving your first cock aren’t you”

Hearing those worlds should have revolted Erica but the truth was she was curious as to what it would feel like having a cock inside her pussy a pussy that was getting wetter my the second as thoughts of hard cocks and sculptured abs filled her mind. Erica was sure if there was a man in her room right now she would pounce on him like a ravenous animal luckily Courtney Anticipated her new stepdaughters needs and had arranged for one of her studs to pop round to satisfy Erica’s new needs and desires.

 

Erica tried to fight it to not give in to the new desires of her new body but she failed he looked so hot he was turning her on she could see the bulge  in his pants and needed to get a closer look at what he was packing something Courtney was only to eager to encourage.

 

Edward was losing himself to this slutty new body with every passing moment he was sinking into the bitchy persona of Erica. Even the deep seated hatred for his step mom was evaporating now he saw her as his saviour the person who liberated him from a life of mediocrity as that pathetic loser Edward. Kissing Courtney as she stroked the cock though his pants this was a battle Edward would lose Erica was going to win this battle.

 


That’s it Erica take that cock in your slutty little mouth you like sucking cock don’t you"  Courtney said she was feeling very pleased with herself Erica had taken to being a slutty bitch a lot faster than she had imagined Courtney knew it was only a mater of time before Erica took this hard cock in her tight pussy and surrendered to the bitchyness completely.


"oh my god I cant believe how good this feels I so want that large cock inside me don’t make me wait fuck me stud give it to me” Erica groaned in total pleasure as her Stepmom played with her soaking wet pussy Courtney smiled her slutty step daughter was ready for her first cock as soon as that large cock was inside her Edward would be gone forever all that would be left would be this tattooed slutty Bitch Courtney knew her secret was safe now.
 

 

“Oh yes fuck me your cock feels so good inside me I love this I love being Erica give it to me stud fuck me and fill me full of your cum I am your slut now” Erica screamed consumed with more pleasure than she had ever felt as a man she was a slut now she was a woman for all time and she loved it.

 

“That’s it my little slut ride that big dick like a good little slut” Courtney said as Erica rode the studs flesh tool like a true pro Courtney was so pleased with her new step daughter she couldn’t wait to see all the naughty things her new bitchy step daughter would get up to a small part of her realised that she had created a monster.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment