Sunday 17 January 2021

The Pink Pill

 


Bethany is the hottest girl in school she was also a total bitch and slut, where as most of the boys at school wanted nothing more than to fuck her, I didn’t want to fuck her I wanted to be her for years I watched her fantasising about having her long silky blonde hair feeling the weight of her tits on my chest and wondering how it would feel to have a dick in her pussy.

One day I was sat in the park day dreaming about being Bethany when a strange old man sat down next to me I don’t know why but the man seemed a little creepy

“hello there young man she truly is beautiful”

“I’m Sorry sir but who are you talking about” I asked the strange old man

“Bethany" he replied ” you have excellent taste I don’t blame you for wanting to experience her life and I can help you" he reached into his jacket and pulled out a small glass bottle and placed in into my hand.

“That small pink pill will make your dream come true simply think of Bethany the swallow that pill its effects will be immediate you will became completely irresistible to her.

"but I”

“yes yes I know you don’t want to be another notch on her bedpost don’t worry being irresistible to her is only the first step you see once she is begging you to fuck her you simply have to oblige her, now for the fun part the moment you cum in her you will become her and she will spend the rest of her life as you ”

I had in my hands the means to achieve my life’s desire sure the old man was probably talking out his arse but what did I have to lose even if it was only a slim chance to leave this nerdy body behind a be the hot slutty bitch I longed to be I had to take it.

The next Day:

I waited for class to be over as everyone filed out I made my move Bethany was sill sat at her desk checking her self in her mirror god I loved how vain and self obsessed she was with trembling hands I swallowed the pink pill.

The pill tasted sickly sweet but I felt it work immediately my cock was rock hard straining in my pants I could swear it felt bigger and harder than it ever had it also hadn’t escaped Bethany’s attention as she reached over and began to stroke my erection through my pants.

 

“ooh is that for me oh my I never knew you were so big come on big boy let me have a little look” Bethany sad

I couldn’t believe it the pill was working I could see in her eyes they were filled with lust she actually found me irresistible I knew I was going to fuck her I just hoped and prayed soon I would be her.

 

I couldn’t believe how hot Bethany looked as she kneeled before me  kissing the tip of my cock I was right the pill had made it even bigger but I wasn’t interested in my cock I was mesmerised by her face her perfect slutty lips looked amazing kissing my cock I imagined it was me kissing a fat cock with those beautiful lips I was running out of patience I wanted to fuck her and finally try that body on for size luckily she didn’t seem to care as I pushed her onto the desk and ripped of her top seeing her tits in all there glory if the old man was right they would soon be mine ripping off my male clothes for the last time I thrust into her soaking wet pussy.

 

Bethany seemed to be enjoying the fucking I was giving her but I didn’t care for her pleasure all I wanted was to cum as quickly as possible and be free of this male prison as soon as possible thankfully my relative inexperience meant I would be a disappointingly short fuck.

I felt it building I knew I was moments away from having this amazing body for my own and with one final thrust I felt my cock explode within her I momentarily seemed to lose all my senses only to feel a strange sensation of something warm flowing into me followed by the alien sensation of my former cock shrinking and slowly slipping out of my new pussy.

I opened my eyes and had to move blonde hair from my eyes to see a look of horror in my former face as Bethany became aware of her new body I was only just becoming aware of how amazing my new body felt for the first time in my life I felt truly alive.

I looked down at my former body and felt disgusted with myself I actually used to be that pathetic loser thank god those days were behind me.

“take one last look at these tits loser I guarantee you wont see or touch a pair better than these in your life, now if you’ll excuse me I need a proper man who can actually make me cum before blowing his load, and don’t bother telling anyone you used to be me cause they will just think your a fucking nut job now get dressed and go enjoy your pathetic nerdy life I’m off to enjoy your former life”

God it felt amazing being so bitchy to my former body I felt my new pussy getting wet a big strong man with a big cock was just what I needed now. 

 

And get it I did turns out Bethany’s phone was filled with loads of numbers of studs and filled with naughty texts, it didn’t take me long to find an older man who wanted to fuck my tight teenage pussy, I couldn’t help but smirk as the stud fucked me on my parents bed as I thought about how much Bethany must be missing this body oh well a body this hot is only a pink pill and a fuck away bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment